help with organization - going with the plan

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Apr 21 15:40:30 UTC 2010

On this page we wrote out all the audiences, what we have to say to
them, and how we are saying it:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_Coding_2010_plan

I've been using that plan but haven't done all the work it outlines.

If you are looking to help with the organization of this program, or
want to work with any of those audiences in particular, use that page
to find out what to do next.

Questions?

- Karsten