the return of meetings & getting ready for next session

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Aug 25 19:01:42 UTC 2010

I've been distracted with other projects these last six weeks, letting
the mentors and students keep things going.  However ...

* If we're going to have a program continue on with new students,
  etc. this September we need to get started right away.

* If we're going to continue, we need more sponsors.

* We have a bunch of interesting projects wrapping up the summer
  session, some publicity is due.

* This SIG has attracted lots of mentors and students but not enough
  organizers.  We need help.

Our meetings have been set for Wednesday at 1500 UTC.

I actually can't make that meeting time on 1 September.  Maybe it
won't matter if we start getting work done here.  Perhaps someone else
can run the meeting?  We'll see first if we have an agenda.

- Karsten