Can Fedora work with $school on summer coding too?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Mar 19 06:01:31 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:07:45PM -0400, Mel Chua wrote:

> PS: Karsten, how did the Olin sponsorship get in - are they actually
> putting aside stipend for open source work? I haven't heard that one,
> but could easily have missed stuff. (For those who don't know, I'm an
> Olin alum.)

Maybe I misunderstood, toldja to fact check me first!

I know Colin has been helping and I thought there was magic being
dreamed up for this summer.  Even if it's all Olin-centric, if they
are using the model and processes we're helping define, that's part of
it, isn't it?

Still making this stuff up ...

- Karsten