meeting results 2010-03-24

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Thu Mar 25 10:25:07 UTC 2010

Am 24.03.2010 um 17:20 schrieb Karsten Wade:

> # need to set deadline for school participation
> # need to set specific list of what a school needs to decide/figure
>  out before deadline

This is an interesting one - especially also since the semester / vacation times
are different in US / Germany / ...
Especially for students of German Universities of applied science, the GSoC dates
were not optimal.

I've sent email to two professors at Univ of Applied science Esslingen and Heilbronn
to find out if there is interest - Esslingen and Heilbronn are both close to STR.
There is an Univ of AS in STR too, but I have no contact into it.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243