Meeting 1500 UTC

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Mar 31 09:46:28 UTC 2010

Meeting reminder- 1500 UTC #fedora-meeting irc.freenode.net.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_Coding_SIG#Agenda

I'm still working on some stuff for that page, it's evolving, but the
main items are up.  Here are the new in-progress plan and information
pages:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_Coding_2010_plan
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_Coding_2010

#  Status update:

    * Relevant pages 50% ready.

# OpenHatch.org as a place to build-out functionality we all need.

    * Has bug:potential_contributor connector.
    * Has automagic to compile and reveal contributor profile.
    * Could have missions for would-be contributors, with difficulty
    * and interest levels.

# Task organization

    * Define tasks and categories (for Trac population).