Need a Mentor

Sitesh Shrivastava siteshshrivastava at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:07:12 UTC 2011

 Hello Everyone!,

I am a Junior Undergraduate at* **BIT Mesra*,* *one of the premier
institutes in the field of Engineering and Sciences in *India*,
pursuing *Computer
Science & Engineering*.

I am looking forward for a challenging project as a part of *GSOC '11* under
*Fedora Project* during summers on the idea mentioned on the ideas page of *
Fedora*:

   - Wubi like application for fedora

*I am looking forward towards Fedora Community so that I can find someone
who is willing to mentor this project*. I would like to discuss more about
the details of the above project so that I can contribute to the *Fedora* as
well as* OSS Community*. I would like to mention that I have strong
foundations in *algorithm intensive programming* and have advanced
foundations in *C*/*C++* too. Also, I am well versed in working of *Ubuntu*/
*Redhat*/*Fedora* based OS. I am fully aware of the responsibilities and
requirements for this position. To consolidate my knowledge in the fields of
interest, I have acquired conceptual knowledge in the fields of algorithms
and linux & have done few basic projects in these fields too.

I would like to add that being regular user of Fedora OS, I am really
interested in contributing to the developement of the same.

If any further information is required, I would be glad to furnish the same.

Regards,
*Sitesh Shrivastava*
Junior Undergraduate, BIT Mesra
Phone: *+91-9470521313