GSoC : Integrate Proxy Settings and Network Connections(Locations) project

S.P. Mohanty spmohanty91 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:18:41 UTC 2012

Hi Malith,
         No Offence, but have you not blatantly copied content from my
description of the project and my plan of action for the project ? Word by
Word ?
My first mail describing the project and my plan of action is archived at :
http://www.all-mail-archive.com/summer-coding@lists.fedoraproject.org/1-1203235645/GSoC-2k12-on-Insight-Calender

and my student application for the project is found at :
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=GSOC_2012/Student_Application_spmohanty
.

Your Project Overview looks *exactly* same like my project description as
in my archived mail and my student application. Maybe a case would be we
came up with the exact same words. But what my concern was, when we are
applying for the very same project in the very same organisation on the
very same mailing lists, the exact same words seem a bit odd. :)

Regards,
Mohanty.

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:21 PM, Malith Hirantha
<malith.hirantha at gmail.com>wrote:

> hi fellows,
>
>          I like to propose my idea to the project  "Insight use cases for
> calendar".
>          I already submit it to the project wiki. I like
> to receive feedback too. Here is the link for my project wiki
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2012/Student_Application_wmmalith63/Insight_use_cases_for_calendar
>

> Best,
>  *Malith Hirantha Wanasundara *
> *Batch 10