Fwd: GSoC : Integrate Proxy Settings and Network Connections(Locations) project

Malith Hirantha malith.hirantha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:17:36 UTC 2012

dear Mohanty,
                    First i really sorry for that.i got some kind of idea
from you and others mails in  mailing list.Because this is my first
time experience with GSoc.Two weeks before i have no idea about this
calender but now i have thank you for that.I read your ideas those are
really good ! so i think it's ok to put my proposal as well.And i have two
more days to add some more ideas as implement from your ideas ! i think
it's ok for you!

--
*Malith Hirantha Wanasundara
Batch 10