updated proposal

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 3 17:48:14 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:12 PM, Muditha Dissanayaka
<mudithagayan88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> yes friend..thanks :) but I couldn't upload the my diagram. I don't know the
> reason
Hello Muditha,

You should use the following link on the wiki to upload a file.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:Upload

Please make sure you have logged in to the wiki first.
If you are not able to get it done, feel free to email me your
diagram. I ll upload it to the wiki for you.

Or you can upload it to any public place and provide the URL, make
sure that URL can be publicly accessible.

But I always prefer to find related files/ images with in fedora infra
such as wiki.

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)