GSOC 2012 Proposal: JBoss Fedora Spin

Zack Garza dzackgarza at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:11:36 UTC 2012

Hello, all -

I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Zack, and I am hoping
to participate to GSOC this year by helping contribute to the Fedora
Project.

My proposal is based creating spins of Fedora based on using JBoss tools
and community packages for application development, which I've submitted it
over at Google Melange<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/dzack/1>
.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback or comments on it, as I would
really like to produce something the community will enjoy using. I am also
still currently looking for a mentor, and would welcome any guidance in
that respect.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hopefully working with you
all!

-Zack Garza
User Page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dzack