GSoC proposal on Integrate Proxy Settings and Network Connections(Locations) by Thom

Thom Koenders thomkoenders at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:48:58 UTC 2012

Hello summer coders and mentors,

My name is Thom and I have just finalized my proposal. I hope I will be
able to participate in the GSoC this by working on the Integrate Proxy
Settings and Network
Connections(Locations)<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012#Integrate_Proxy_Settings_and_Network_Connections.28Locations.29>
 project.

My application on the Fedora project wiki can be found here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2012/Student_Application_thomk

My proposal on the Fedora project wiki can be found here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2012/Student_Application_thomk/IntegrateProxySettingsandNetworkConnections(Locations)

My proposal on google-melange can be found here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/thomk/1#

Feedback is highly appreciated and I would hapily answer all of your
questions.

Kind regards,

Thom Koenders