Fedora Audio Spin - GSoC 2012 Proposal

Feroze Naina ferozenaina at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 20:52:22 UTC 2012

Hey!

I'm Feroze and I'm doing my undergrad in Engineering. I love recording and
mixing my own music and have helped with my school skits and theatre. Most
of my audio production work was done on Windows.

I have a lot of experience with Linux development and would like to create
Fedora Audio Spin. I am attracted to Fedora for its values regarding free
software. I have been wanting an audio production environment with truly
free and un-patented software. I want to make the Audio Spin very simple
and intuitive for users with no prior Linux experience.

My project proposal -
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=GSOC_2012/Student_Application_feroze/Fedora_Audio_Spin

Feroze Naina