Proposal for Integrate Proxy Settings and Network Connections(Locations)

李春奇 <Chunqi Li> yzt356 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 03:01:44 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I would like to propose for Integrate Proxy Settings and Network
Connections. I have committed my proposal on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2012/Student_Application_xelatex/Integrate_Proxy_Settings_and_Network_Connections(Locations)
 .

I don't what exactly I should do in the proposal period, so it is a little
late to commit my proposal in this maillist.

I'm a senior student in Peking University and have some experience
programming under Linux. I want to contribute to the fedoraproject for I
have used Fedora as my laptop Linux OS for many years.

Regards,
Chunqi Li

--
Chunqi Li