Mentors : Things to be completed on or before 25th March

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 22 18:02:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Buddhike Kurera
<bckurera at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hello Mentors,
>
> The students application period will starts on 26th March.
>
> As a result
> x The idea page[1] will be freeze from 25th March(ideas will no be
> accepted from this date),
>   make sure your idea is on the wiki
> x Every idea should have to have a mentor, having a co-mentor would be a plus.
> x Idea which does nt have a mentor will not be selected to the gsoc
> program therefore those
> ideas will be removed.
>
> If you are a mentor and willing to participate gsoc 2012 with fedora,
> please make sure,
> x Your idea is on the wiki
> x you have competed the required tasks[2]
> x read the mentors' manual[3]
>
> If you are interested in gsoc but do not have your own idea consider
> mentoring a project from the
> students' idea list[4].
>
> If you have completed above mentioned point please ignore this notification.
>
> Enjoy summer coding !!
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012
> [2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2012#Mentors
> [3] http://www.flossmanuals.net/gsocmentoring/
> [4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012/Students_Idea
>
> --
> Regards,
> Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
> Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
> Event Liaison - Design Team
>
> Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera

Hello Dennis,

I found your request to join as a mentor.
However, I am afraid I could nt find your email address in the
summer-coding mailing list subscriptions.

Can you please provide me your email address used with summer-coding list.
If you do not join please do it asap.

Thanks for your kind support.

--
Regards,