No subject

Wed Mar 7 00:37:19 UTC 2012

We have good number of strong proposals so that it is hard to take
a decision. We are getting some limited number of slots from Google,
otherwise we would have accepted all the strong proposals we have.
Therefore a selection should have to be made. Your mentors are
probably looking some other facts.

Do make the mentors selection process hard. Keep communications with
the mentor, the community. Start contributing other teams in Fedora. Get
familiar with the Fedora project, implement your project as planned. Blog
everything you are doing.

Further if you want to get any clarification, support feel free to content =
me
at any time.

Happy Summer Coding !!

--=20