Google Summer of Code-Introduction

Avik Pal avikpal.me at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 05:01:09 UTC 2013

sorry people but the mail sent by me on *Sat Apr 6 18:10:30 UTC 2013  *had
a small typo in my github link, so I have again sent the mail with
necessary corrections about an hour ago. Inconvenience regretted.

Avik Pal
Bengal Engineering & Scieence University,Shibpur
github:https://github.com/avikpal
IRC:- irc://freenode/avikp,isnick
twitter:-https://twitter.com/avikpalme