Google Summer of Code'13 - Introduction

Avik Pal avikpal.me at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 17:12:54 UTC 2013

yep...all of them except matlearn is pretty fresh...actually I was more
into algorithm and stuff, and really never felt the need to string together
small bits of code and push them onto github.

Avik Pal
Bengal Engineering & Scieence University,Shibpur
github:https://github.com/avikpal
IRC:- irc://freenode/avikp,isnick
twitter:-https://twitter.com/avikpalme