Google Summer of Code'13 - Introduction

Avik Pal avikpal.me at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:14:55 UTC 2013

I would love to discuss the details with you ... but for now I would really
like to get links to some documentations regarding how the bindings are
being implemented, that would really help me to get familiarize with the
code base.

Avik Pal
Bengal Engineering & Scieence University,Shibpur
github:https://github.com/avikpal
IRC:- irc://freenode/avikp,isnick
twitter:-https://twitter.com/avikpalme