GSOC 2013 Application Process - Fedora Requirement

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 22 16:54:03 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Axilleas Pipinellis
<axilleas at archlinux.gr>wrote:

>  On 04/22/2013 01:42 PM, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
>
> Dear Students,
>
>  In 8 hours time Google will open Student Application submission.
>
>  Apart from the application that students submit to Google, they need to
> follow the application process set by The Fedora Project.
>
>  This year application process is different from the last year adding
> more requirements that student should fulfill.
>
>  Please find the GSOC 2013 Application Process for Fedora Project at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2013#Student.27s_application
>
>  Feel free to contact me if there is any issue or need a clarification.
>
> Wishing you Happy Summer Coding .....
>

> We should create 2 pages, am I right?
> One is Student_Application_<UserName> with the details from
> Student_Application_Template/Common
> and the other is Student_Application_<UserName>/<NameProposal> including
> both the information
> from previous page, plus the proposal description. In the student guide
> this isn't referenced
> anywhere. I have also made a recommendation to change some things. See
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:GSOC_Guide_students.

Hi

Just simply copy the content from the template and paste it to your wiki
page, then answer the questions and save it. No two pages needed.

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)

Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera | User: Bckurera