Student Application Submission - Doubts ?

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 23 03:48:26 UTC 2013

Hi Students,

Please feel free to write to me if there is anything unclear in Application
Process.

Please follow the steps in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2013/Student_Application_Process

You need to create your application on Fedora Wiki, later you will be given
a link to put your project proposal. Do not worry about the project
proposal until you submit documents. Once you submit said documents you
will get a link to put your proposal in fedora wiki.

Please copy the content from the template and paste them to your
application and answer them and save the page. That is all about
your application.

We ask you to mail your CV because we think it is not good to leave private
information on the web so that all can see it. But if you are comfortable
with it you can make available on the wiki and send us the link.

Please read the FAQ for more info.

If anything is not clear please do write me directly.

Good Luck with Summer Coding !!

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)