GSOC 2013 announced

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:07:19 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Sourav Basu <sourav.tumu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I want to take part in this. I am in B.Tech final year. Can you tell me how
> to get started?

The Organization Administrators from The Fedora Project would also
reply. However, a couple of ways to get started would be to get
familiar with the project, components and, the various pieces of the
infrastructure eg. IRC channels, mailing lists, bugzilla etc. It would
also help if you have a project idea in mind and, write down in
somewhat reasonable detail about it. In short, have a look at
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2012> and, especially
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_Guide_students>

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay