GSoC 2013 - Web hosting control panel

Mert Kavi mertkavi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 00:15:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

I wrote e-mail mentor Dennis (dennis at ausil.us) but answer has not arrived
yet.I am interested Web hosting control panel project.

I am a computer engineering student and open source enthusiastic.I am code
since childhood and looking forward to participate Google Summer of Code
this year.

I am study web hosting control panel project but I don't find anything
implementation,previously I guess Itamar Reis Peixoto accepted GSoC 2012
for this project.

I have questions.What stage this project ? Where is existing code ? What is
shortcomings ? How do I contribute to the project ?

I think, this is interesting project for GSoC 2013 and I am very interested
to implement features.

Best Regards. <http://www.twitter.com/mkavi>