GSoC 2013 application has been submitted

Anuj More anujmorex at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 05:21:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have seen handling the application submissions for GSoC in Fedora the
last year, and you're doing awesome job this year too.

Though I am not participating, I want to say a big "thank you" for all the
efforts you have been taking from the past two years (before that too?). It
wouldn't be so easy if it weren't for you :-)

Thanks!

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Buddhike Kurera <bckurera at fedoraproject.org
> wrote:

> Hi
>
> March 29th was the deadline for organisations to submit applications for
> the next program. Fedora Summer coding group has submitted an application
> and now waiting for the selection announcement which is planned to make on
> 8th April.
>
> Wishing you all, Happy Easter !!!!
>
> --
> Regards,