[GSoC13] Implement a binding translator for GlusterFS

Sarup Banskota sbanskota08 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 15:07:49 UTC 2013

Tiago,

Just skimmed through your write-ups and noted a few (trivial) points:

    1. It's good if you could fix some grammar - Capitalizing the
'i's, InterCapping words like "GitHub" and so on.
    2. The melange page has provisions for bulleting, so it's a good
idea to make use of that instead of the *'s you use in the wiki.
    3. In places like "Relevant experience", it's generally good to
provide links to whatever work you have done :)

I haven't really looked into the the technical aspects yet (I'm new as
well, and applying this year), that is something a mentor will be able
to provide better insight on. So get in touch with a mentor soon!

Good luck.

On 5/2/13, Tiago Lam <tiagolam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've finalized my proposal for GSoC 13, in which I will be implementing
> a binding translator for GlusterFS. The main links follow.
>
> Fedora wiki:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2013/Student_Application_tiagolam
>
> Google-Melange:
> https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/tiagolam/1
>
> Any suggestions/corrections are very much welcome.
>
> Warm regards.
> --

Thank you,
Sarup Banskota