GSOC student introduction

Bogdan Ciobanu bgdn.ciobanu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 21:52:59 UTC 2014

Hello,
I am Bogdan-Gabriel Ciobanu, student in the second year at Polytechnic
University of Bucharest and open-source enthusiast.

I am looking forward to spend my summer working on a cool open source
project and Fedora caught my attention as an organisation. I have found
some really exciting projects on the ideas page and I would like to ask you
which of the following: Bugspad, Aftertought, Wandaa and Shumgrepper would
have the biggest impact for the community. I am asking because I found all
the ideas interesting and I would like to work on something meaningful too.

Reading  the step-by-step guide for students, I have noticed that it is a
requirement to send the application by 10th of March, which is the official
date when students start sending applications, so I think it is impossible
to send applications until then, at least on melange.

I am looking forward to hear from you and start discussing about ideas on
how to get the most from the summer.