[GSoC 2015] Getting Started

Gayatri SN sacredlight2709 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 19:29:23 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I am Gayatri Nesarikar, a Computer Engineering student from University of
Mumbai, India. I read about the Git Shell Prompt Daemon
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2014#Git_shell_prompt_daemon>
idea on
Fedora's GSoC 2014 ideas' page and I am interested to work on it for GSoC
2015. I had participated in GSoC '14 under mentoring organisation CERN-SFT
and where I had been working on shell and python.

The Daemon seems to be challenging, yet quite an interesting design
problem.
Could you please let me know where can I find more documentation to get
started with this project?

Thanks,
Gayatri