Introduction

Aneesh Dogra lionaneesh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:33:54 UTC 2015

Hello Guys,

My name is Aneesh Dogra. I am studying computer science in IIIT Delhi. I
have been involved in a few open source projects (primarly libav and
sugarlabs) since 2-3 years. I have won GCI twice [1] [2] and mentored in
GSoC for Sugarlabs (2 years ago) and been a GSOC student last year. I have
a fairly active/updated github [3] and linkedin [4] profile. If you check
projects on my github profile you'll notice my interest for automation. I
have experience in python, shell, flask and C/C++. I also have experience
creating web scrapers in python, had made one for flipkart, was on github
but flipkart had me take that down. I made one for scraping Sheldon's
Quotes (The big bang theory) and integrated the db into a shell script, was
fun [7]. I created one shell script to make deploying sugar activities on
XO a one command job [6]. I also do some web scraping work as freelancing
work on Odesk [5]. I also have some more hacks/projects on my github
profile.

I was looking through the Fedora's idea list and a couple of ideas interest
me.

a. Multimonitor wallpaper submission and download for Nuancier
b. Cockpit UI for Rolekit

I was thinking of doing some qualification tasks for the same projects. Can
the mentor assign me a bug fix or a task so that I can start working on my
proposal?

[1] :
http://google-opensource.blogspot.in/2012/02/google-code-in-2011-grand-prize-winners.html
[2] :