Introduction

Lali Devamanthri lali.pera at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:34:19 UTC 2015

Hi Lahiru,
There are no specific qualification tasks defined for GSoC students in
Fedora. You should contact potential mentors for proposed GSoC project
ideas[1] and proceed with mentor's guidance.
You can find Step-by-step guide for students wiki page here [2]

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2015
[2]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_Guide_students

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Lahiru Pathirage <lpsandaruwan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I am Lahiru Sandaruwan Pathirage, a university student(University of
> Colombo School of Computing) from Sri Lanka, expecting BSc in computer
> science in 2016. I've been looking forward to participate GSOC 2015 and I
> found the "Implement tiny kdump" project, which am interested in.
> I have a 5 years of experience using Linux operating systems, mostly
> Archlinux and Fedora. And have completed the course module "Operating
> systems" in my degree program which contains core mechanisms of operating
> systems. Also I have learnt kernel module programming, C/C++, assembly,
> python and a good knowledge about Linux kernel.
> I like to know whether there are any qualification tasks.
>
> Thank you.
> Lahiru Sandaruwan Pathirage (lpathirage)

/Lali Devamanthri