[GSoC 2015] Proposal for GlitterGallery

Aditya Prakash aditya.prakash132 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 03:44:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am Aditya Prakash. I am working on GlitterGallery
<https://github.com/glittergallery/GlitterGallery>. I don't have to tell
you for you to know that collaboration tool for designers suck. Enter
GG(GlitterGallery), with options to share your work publicly and
collaborate with others. Backed with git and integration with sparkleshare,
on GG you will be able to host your local as well as online repos. It
requires work on its commenting system, view of the history and projects'
landing page, integration of sparkleshare and inkscape, adding tags to
projects and issues etc.

Here is my application:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2015/Student_Application_sonalkr132

Thank you!