Community Bonding Reminders!

Rahul Ranjan rahul.rrixe at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:47:39 UTC 2015

Hi Aditya,

I am really sorry for missing the last two fedora meetings as I got busy in
completing my undergraduate thesis in which I ended up making a knowledge
system where you can query in in human language and it can understands a
bit sarcasm also. Also I went for a trip after that and returned back last
week. Since then I have started working on my project and I am getting on
the track and have lot to share.

Also I have a question for writing blog i.e. should I write blog on my
choice of platform or I will get access to planet fedora?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Rahul