Fedora once again back in life!

Rahul Ranjan rahul.rrixe at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:51:49 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Though the post is about my first blog writting but first I would like to
introduce myself.
My name is Rahul Ranjan. I am currently enrolled as a undergraduate at
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. I have strong
interest in developing very large web application and machine learning.
Prior to GSOC I have contributed to several open source project and also
completed internship at various organization. You can visit my website at
http://rrahul.me to learn more about me and my project.

I have been selected for the fresque project and written my first blog
about my experience with fedora organization. The link to blog is here
<https://medium.com/@rahulrrixe/fedora-once-again-back-in-life-37b92399f95f>
.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Rahul