Cheering for Sandro

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:27:42 UTC 2010

For those of you who are already Red Hat certified (RHCT/RHCE/etc.),
you can ignore this email.

For those of you who aren't -- are you interested in being on a guest
list to cheer for our very own Sandro Mathys, who is 2010 RHCE of the
Year for EMEA?  If so, drop me your name and I will see if I can get
those people into the exclusive Red Hat certified professional event
at the Summit, so we can see together the presentation of this
prestigious award to Sandro, and give him a big Fedora community
cheer.