Booth Setup

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:13:46 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 09:04:59AM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just to let Fedora organisers of the RH Summit stuff know that i'll be
> in Boston from Saturday evening to Saturday evening so if you need a
> hand for booth setup or teardown let me know as I'll be about.

Excellent, Peter, I'll add you to the list here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Red_Hat_Summit_2010#Booth

We don't really have a schedule for coverage yet.  I will fix up the
schedule so it agrees with talk times listed in the Summit schedule.
Anyone can fill in a name whenever they feel they are available.