Cheering for Sandro

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 16 22:07:53 UTC 2010

Okay, I was asked about people to add to the invite list today and
named Brian and Justin. Two were the maximum anyway :)

By the way, they told me there's to receptions for the RHCEs of the year:
- Red Hat Certified Professionals Reception - Wednesday, June 23
between 5pm - 7pm (RHCE and invite list names only) held at the
Atlantic Beer Gardens located across the street from the conference
center
- Innovation Awards - Friday, June 25 starting promptly at noon. (open
to any summit attendees)

-- red