Tuesday setup -- any last thoughts?

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 18 21:14:31 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I have the following people on the list for booth setup on Tuesday
> afternoon:
>
> * Sandro Mathys (RHCE of the Year, woo!)
> * Susan Lauber
> * Brian Powell
> * Peter Robinson

So we meet up wherever our booth/room is at 16:00, is that right? I
hope there's some hint on the venue as to where that is. But we all
found the place last year after all :)

> I've let Kristin Nordstrom, who is Red Hat's Summit mastermind, know
> all your names.  I told her you would be potentially seeking Red Hat
> people in the afternoon to find our boxes, so you can set up the
> table.

Ah, that's great! Even though I wonder what's easier to locate - boxes
that don't move at all or Kristin who'll probably be needed everywhere
:) But I'm positive we'll be fine. I also know quite some involved Red
Hat folks if we really need them.

-- Sandro