Leaving... on a jet plane...

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 15:30:41 UTC 2010

OK, I know that Mel sent contact info around to attendees so we can
get media into the center.  I've also contacted our Summit planning
staff, including Kristin Nordstrom, and Mo Duffy (who's one of the Red
Hatters assisting conference-wide), to let them know our crack staff
of Fedora friends will be looking for our booth gear in the afternoon.

All should be well, but if you need anything, I've sent around my
contact info to people too.  I'll be unavailable from about 15:30 when
my plane boards until about 17:30 when it lands.