Summit 2011 - pamphlets?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 22 14:33:21 UTC 2011

CC'ing Emily who created the awesome pamphlets....

On Fri, 2011-03-18 at 15:24 +0000, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Mizmo (copied, not sure if you're on this list or not) - the pamphlets
> you folks created for SXSW... do you think there's an opportunity to
> branch out on those a bit and take them to some other work/hobby types?
> ie: Coder, sysadmin, etc? (Surely we can think of something more
> creative than those, but just as a start.)
>
> I think that might be cool for Summit.

Here's the ideas for additional pamphlets we came up with at SXSW:

- student
- web developer
- kids
- gamer
- sys admin
- cloud developer (would be nice for Summit)

I simply can't take this on. I have too many Summit tasks on my plate
already + a wedding and 2 week honeymoon between now and the Summit. If
someone would kindly volunteer and be a hero to develop the content for
the 6 pamphlets above (or just a subset of them, as long as it included
the 3 technical ones we'd be good), then maybe we could find a volunteer
on the design team to output them.

You're likely going to need a 1 week lead time on the production of the
pamphlets, though they are produced in Westford and I'd be happy to pick
them up and drive them down to the Summit if someone can handle the
rest.

~m