[Test-Announce] F-13 Alpha Blocker Meeting 2010-02-05 @ 15:00 UTC (11 AM EDT)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 5 01:27:51 UTC 2010

When: Friday, 2010-02-04 @ 15:00 UTC (11 AM EDT)
Where: #fedora-bugzappers on irc.freenode.net

It's that time again: blocker bug review meeting time! Yes, yes.
Already. Tomorrow is the first blocker bug review meeting for Fedora 13
Alpha.

Here are the current bugs listed as blocking the Alpha release. We'll be
discussing all of these:

559290	NEW		anaconda	LVMError: lvcreate failed for VolGroup/lv_root: 11:48:42,310 INFO    : Running... ['lvm', 'lvcreate', '-L', '6760m', '-n', 'lv_root', 'VolGroup']
560334	NEW		anaconda	FSError: filesystem has not been created
557386	NEW		kernel		changes in do_coredump breaks ABRT
557928	ASSIGNED	anaconda	rats_install encountered 'Storage Activation Failed' - no anacdump.txt written
560477	ASSIGNED	anaconda	RescueInterface instance has no attribute 'resetInitializeDiskQuestion'
560017	MODIFIED	anaconda	DeviceFormatError: format has not been created
557323	MODIFIED	anaconda	UnboundLocalError: local variable 'name' referenced before assignment
559679	MODIFIED	hal		Starting HAL demon: /bin/bash: line 1: Trace/breakpoint trap

Have an issue you'd like to propose as an F13 release blocker?  Please
consider the following criteria when escalating an issue:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Alpha_Release_Criteria

The aim for the Release Criteria for F13 is for our criteria to match up
with our 'gut feelings', so if you see an issue that you think should be
a blocker but doesn't meet the criteria, please add it as a blocker and
mention at the meeting that the criteria don't cover it. Thanks!

To promote a bug for consideration as a blocker, simply mark it as
blocking the bug 'F13Alpha'. You can also already mark bugs as blocking
the Beta or Final release, if appropriate, by using 'F13Beta' and
'F13Blocker' respectively.

Hope to see everyone at the meeting tomorrow!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey