[Test-Announce] OpenLDAP/NSS Test Day - Thursday 2010-10-14 - recap

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Fri Oct 15 11:17:04 UTC 2010

Hello,
thanks everyone for participation in OpenLDAP/NSS Test Day [1]. The
participation was little low, but it was somehow expected, because
this was a non-trivial topic. Anyway, a few bugs were discovered
(and other stuff was confirmed to work ok):

641946 - slapd init script gets stuck in an infinite loop
643022 - Cannot change password with lpasswd in LDAP
643045 - outdated autofs.schema

Below I forward a more-detailed summary from Jan Zeleny.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-10-14_OpenLDAP/NSS