[Test-Announce] L10N Desktop Test Day Tomorrow

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:58:09 UTC 2011

Greetings everyone!

Tomorrow we will host the last Test Day of our L10N/I18N testing
marathon [1]. The L10N Desktop Test Day will focus on translations
quality in desktop applications, specially Fedora configuration tools.
Translators and contributors from around the world are invited to test
and post results for their languages.

Fell free to edit the wiki with your results and join us in
#fedora-test-day if you have any doubts.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-03-08_L10n_Desktop

Regards,
--