[Test-Announce] 2011-09-19 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 08:04:27 UTC 2011

WHAT: Fedora QA Meeting
WHEN: 15:00 UTC (11:00 EDT, 08:00 PDT)
WHERE: #fedora-meeting

It's meeting time again! We'll be dominated by Beta discussion this
time, I expect, so I'm clearing the schedule decks for that. Please
bring any bugs or other things you're particularly concerned about for
Beta along with you. We have some icky blocker bugs to talk about.

If anyone has anything to add to the agenda, please reply to this mail,
and whoever ends up running the meeting will add it. Thanks!

Proposed agenda:
* Previous meeting follow-up
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20110829)
* Beta preparation