[Test-Announce] 2011-09-30 @ 17:00 UTC - F16 Final Blocker Bug Review #1

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 14:30:35 UTC 2011

# F16 Final Blocker Review meeting #1
# Date: 2011-09-30
# Time: 17:00 UTC [1] (13:00 EDT, 10:00 PDT)
# Location: #fedora-bugzappers on irc.freenode.net

I apologize for the late notice on this - we usually don't start on the
blocker review meetings until the week after beta. However, we already
have a long list of proposed blockers and it would be nice to not leave
them ALL for next week.

So, the first Fedora 16 final blocker bug review meeting will be this
Friday at 17:00 UTC in #fedora-bugzappers. We'll be running through the
final blockers and nice-to-haves.  An updated list of blocker bugs is
available at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Current_Release_Blockers.
We'll be reviewing the bugs to determine ...

  1. Whether they meet the final release criteria [2] and should stay
     on the list
  2. Whether they are getting the attention they need

For guidance on Blocker and Nice-to-have (NTH) bugs, refer to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process and
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_nth_bug_process

For the blocker review meeting protocol, see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting .

Thanks,

Tim

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto