[Test-Announce] 2013-04-08 @ 16:00 UTC - F19 Alpha Blocker Bug Review #4

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 03:50:06 UTC 2013

# F19 Alpha Blocker Review meeting #4
# Date: 2013-04-08
# Time: 16:00 UTC (12:00 EDT, 09:00 PDT)
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net

As we agreed in discussing modifications to the blocker review process,
it's a better idea to have an official blocker review meeting right
after the QA meeting on Mondays than to do blocker review during the QA
meeting - so let's do that! A few blockers are on the proposed list and
it'd help to deal with them so we know where we stand as regards RC1.
This meeting will follow right on from the QA meeting at 15:00 UTC in
#fedora-meeting.

We'll be running through the alpha blockers and freeze exception bugs.
The current list is available at:
http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/current

We'll be reviewing the bugs to determine ...

1. Whether they meet the alpha release criteria [1] and should stay
      on the list
2. Whether they are getting the attention they need

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_Alpha_Release_Criteria

For guidance on Blocker and Nice-to-have (NTH) bugs, please refer to
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

For the blocker review meeting protocol, see
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey