[Test-Announce] 2013-12-02 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 08:32:11 UTC 2013

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2013-12-02
# Time: 16:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

You know the drill, folks: it's meeting time again in OH GOD LOOK HOW
LITTLE SLEEP I'M GETTING TONIGHT. This is supposed to be the final week
of testing for Fedora 20, so that's what we'll be focusing on, of
course. I'm also going to announce a blocker review meeting for directly
after the QA meeting, as we have a big list of proposed blocker and FE
bugs to go through.

This is a reminder of the upcoming QA meeting. Please add any topic
suggestions to the meeting wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20131202

The current proposed agenda is included below.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Fedora 20 Final status
3. Open floor