[Test-Announce] Fedora 20 Final status is Go; GA release on Dec-17!

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 20:42:14 UTC 2013

At the Fedora 20 Final Go/No-Go Meeting that just occurred, it was
agreed to Go with the Fedora 20 by Fedora QA and Fedora Development.
Fedora Release Engineering to be notified.

"#agreed Fedora QA and Fedora Development are both Go; Fedora Release
Engineering to be notified (with possibility to revisit Go decision
in case of unexpected issues from releng side)"

Fedora 20 will be publicly available on Tuesday, December 17, 2013.

I'd like to use this opportunity to say big "thank you" to everyone
involved in the release of the Heisenbug and for catching all
heisenbugs we hit during Fedora 20 cycle!

Meeting details can be seen here:
Minutes: http://bit.ly/1aZVhAm
Log: http://bit.ly/19kCBzj

Jaroslav