[Test-Announce] 2013-12-16 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Dec 16 03:55:39 UTC 2013

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2013-12-16
# Time: 16:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

Many thanks to everyone for your hard work on Fedora 20 validation
testing! Today / tomorrow, 2013-12-16, will be the first post-F20 QA
team meeting - time for us to look back on F20, and forward to F21. I've
listed a few suggested areas of discussion for both in the Wiki agenda,
so do have a look at that link. We probably need to start thinking about
the possible consequences of the 'three product proposal' as soon as
possible, and coming up with a game plan: I will see if I can get some
folks from FESCo and the WGs to come along, if at all possible.

This is a reminder of the upcoming QA meeting. Please add any topic
suggestions to the meeting wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20131216

The current proposed agenda is included below.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Fedora 20 recap
3. Fedora 21 planning