[Test-Announce] 2013-06-10 @ 16:00 UTC - F19 Final Blocker Bug Review #4

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 10 08:04:41 UTC 2013

# F19 Final Blocker Review meeting #4
# Date: 2013-06-10
# Time: 16:00 UTC (12:00 EDT, 09:00 PDT)
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net

We're cancelling the QA meeting for 2013-06-10, but we should still get
together and do some blocker review at 16:00 - we have all the blockers
and anaconda FEs proposed since Wednesday to go through! Please, folks -
including non-regulars, and people who aren't necessarily 'QA people'
but are interested in helping make sure the 19 release goes ahead
smoothly - come out and contribute! Blocker meeting attendance has been
kind of thin lately and it'd be nice to avoid it turning into too much
of a cabal, it's good to have a range of opinions and expertise. Note
that blocker reviews are a joint exercise of QA, release engineering and
development, they're not just a 'QA thing'.

We'll be running through the final blockers and freeze exception bugs.
The current list is available at:
http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/current

We'll be reviewing the bugs to determine ...

1. Whether they meet the final release criteria [1] and should stay
      on the list
2. Whether they are getting the attention they need

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_Final_Release_Criteria

For guidance on Blocker and FreezeException bugs, please refer to
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

For the blocker review meeting protocol, see
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey