[Test-Announce] CANCELLED: 2013-06-24 Fedora QA Meeting (blocker meeting still on)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 24 05:38:21 UTC 2013

One more time, let's cancel the weekly meeting - I'm not aware of
anything in particular that needs discussing, please reply to this mail
if I'm missing anything. Hopefully we'll get back to meetings next week
with an F19 post-mortem! Once again we'll just go straight to F19
blocker review at 16:00 - I'll send out a separate announcement for
that.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey