[Test-Announce] 2013-11-11 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Nov 9 04:14:02 UTC 2013

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2013-11-11
# Time: 16:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's meeting time again on Monday! (I'm being all organized and sending
this out on Friday, yay me.) Beta is done now, so let's look back on it
and forward to Final. It would also probably be a good idea to take a
look at the Fedora.next proposals currently in progress.

This is a reminder of the upcoming QA meeting. Please add any topic
suggestions to the meeting wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20131111

The current proposed agenda is included below.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Fedora 20 Beta retrospective
3. Fedora 20 Final planning