[Test-Announce] 2014-12-03 @ 1600 UTC ** Conditional Blocker Review Meeting

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 3 03:56:06 UTC 2014

Greetings testers! Typically we'd have a blocker review meeting
tomorrow, but with Go/No-Go this Thursday and a pretty solid RC out and
being tested, we might not need one. Currently there are no proposed
blockers (and let's hope we've handled all of them), so we won't be
having a meeting.

OTOH, if we do find some tonight or before the meeting tomorrow we'll go
ahead and have the meeting to discuss whatever has been found.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Thanks!

--
// Mike